DB-MAIN is a data-modeling and data-architecture tool. It is designed to help developers and analysts in most data engineering processes, including:
- Design processes: requirement analysis, conceptual design, normalisation, schema integration, logical design, physical design, schema optimisation, code generation (Access, DB2, Firebird, InterBase, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, ...).
- Transformations: schema transformation, model transformation, ETL.
- Reverse engineering and program understanding: schema analysis (COBOL, CODASYL, IMS, IDMS, PL/I, SQL, JDBC, ODBC, XML, ...), code analysis, data and data flow reverse engineering.
- Maintenance, evolution and integration: database migration, database evolution, impact analysis, database integration and federation, data wrapper design and generation.
- And many other domains like temporal and active databases, datawarehouse, XML engineering, ...
DB-MAIN also includes meta-modeling components that allow its users to develop new functions and extend its repository.
DB-MAIN is a free software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-09. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinServer, WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Linux.
DB-MAIN (version 9.1.6) has a file size of 48.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2634 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.